First I prepare file with Permalinks and CATEGORY Fixes for each entry using Google search and ATOM outputs, see:
Part 12: Glassfish V3 Pet Catalog sample DEMO in VM ... CATEGORY: opensolaris CATEGORY: mysql CATEGORY: vmware CATEGORY: jeos CATEGORY: glassfish CATEGORY: virtualbox BASENAME: part_12_glassfish_v3_pet http://blogs.sun.com/VirtualGuru/entry/part_12_glassfish_v3_pet https://virtguru.wordpress.com/2010/01/NN/part_12_glassfish_v3_pet - 15.1.2010
Second I merge exported file with fixes manually, I also fix in Premalinks file a date in worpdress links.
Third I also fix a EXCERPT, I copy parts of it before hr tag adding there wordpress more tag
Parts from EXCERPT here. <!--more--> <hr>
Fought, after I will fix all wordpress date based permalinks, I will use them to search and replace old links with new date based wordpress ones.